Author Topic: Unban ? ? ? (again)  (Read 799 times)

Offline BOOM!

• Admin
  • Gold Nova I
    • View Profile
Re: Unban ? ? ? (again)
« Reply #10 on: 24 February 2021, 17:37:49 »
Watched the demo as well and not enough evidence for me either,

he seems to have decently good awareness, always reacts to bullets/footsteps, couple of fishy rounds and preaims before he peeks but on one round he had a preaim on a guys head if he was standing but the guy was crouching, so when he peeked he started shooting where the guys head should be but as the guy was crouching he died instead.

For me it's an unban as well Good luck with the unban.

Offline Vulturan

• Gold Nova III
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 24 February 2021, 18:22:16 »
Aszriel I've been playing cs go for 4-5 years (of course not everyday) and I regularly watch a few streamers, mainly Polish, like izak or pago and a lot of shots of foreign pro players like s1mple or kennyS

Offline SlyBesker

• Global Moderator
  • Supreme Master
    • View Profile
  • Email
« Reply #12 on: 24 February 2021, 20:18:34 »
For me he's also clear, yes there are few moments but nothing extra. Yes, fact that he doesn't have steam is a little bit confusing but I, for example, have more than 1000 hours on no-steam cus it was in 2015-16 when I had a lot of time and was playing every day. So no-steam or steam is never mark for me when I suspect anybody. I don't think he cheats, he just listen well and understand the game.
He plays like these guys from getlight subscriber's demos xd.

Offline KOT

• Head Admin
  • Global Elite
    • View Profile
  • Email
« Reply #13 on: 24 February 2021, 20:42:15 »
Thanks to everyone who took part in this, we will wait for scorp and if he does not answer then I will decide in 2 days

Offline S1L

• Admin
  • Gold Nova III
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 24 February 2021, 20:50:23 »
We should ban all Non-Steam players on server... for many reasons that i wont mention here.
If u wish not to be a regular target of admins on server, play on your Steam account.

I did not watch the demo
Who controls the past controls the future; Who controls the present controls the past.

Offline KOT

• Head Admin
  • Global Elite
    • View Profile
  • Email
« Reply #15 on: 24 February 2021, 21:01:43 »
We should ban all Non-Steam players on server... for many reasons that i wont mention here.
If u wish not to be a regular target of admins on server, play on your Steam account.

I did not watch the demo

we cannot do this, then the server will be online 0, we will remove the noSteam players when the server is full of steam players

Offline steez

• Admin
  • Master Guardian Elite
    • View Profile
  • Email
« Reply #16 on: 26 February 2021, 09:35:03 »
I also think for the moment its not needed to block non-Steam players as the server is not really crowded most of the time (but one point I just noticed is, if the server is full, I cannot connect to the server as VIP - which makes somehow no sense. There maybe should always be 1 or 2 reserved slots to give VIPs the possibility to join). Anyhow...

Back to topic: I have to say that I am a bit surprised and think this is not really "ok" that the person who actually permanent banned someone does not participate at all in the discussion here since 2 days. I mean, admin's decisions should be transparent and understandable to make our acting fair for everyone - and if needed (as in this case), you have to participate here in the forum to state your thoughts on the case.

Offline Vulturan

• Gold Nova III
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 27 February 2021, 17:31:23 »
Could some admin take over this matter because from what I see, the one who gave me the ban is not interested in it at all?

Offline S1L

• Admin
  • Gold Nova III
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 27 February 2021, 18:12:31 »
Could some admin take over this matter because from what I see, the one who gave me the ban is not interested in it at all?
no reply from the admin that banned you means you should be unbanned by now.
let kot decide cuz he can unban you from source faster.
Who controls the past controls the future; Who controls the present controls the past.

Offline KOT

• Head Admin
  • Global Elite
    • View Profile
  • Email
« Reply #19 on: 28 February 2021, 17:01:56 »
the admin who banned and did not answer

Vulturan - Ubanned

scorp +1 Warn
« Last Edit: 28 February 2021, 17:02:50 by KOT »