• View Profile
Unban ?
« on: 22 February 2021, 23:34:54 »
1. Vulturan
2. dannyyww
3. (w)
4. 22.02.2021 23:20
demo - http://rus-server.com/demos/18799
5. Please unban me i don't use wallhack, I have a loud game and I look at the radar all the time and the fact that sometimes I kill by a dragon, scanning is usually quite common, especially when there are more than 20 people on a server, there is almost always a chance to kill someone, sometimes if someone kills or the round ends, it ends up a bit for me the game stutters because I have problems with fps, I enjoy playing this server and I would like to ask for unban.
« Last Edit: 23 February 2021, 22:35:53 by KOT »

Offline Aszriel

Re: Unban ?
« Reply #1 on: 23 February 2021, 00:10:14 »
I watched the demo, litteraly 0 cheat from my perspective.
Before he got ban apparently Vulturan got msg'ed by admin so I guess Dany, Vulturan was typing in the chat some interrogation mark.
While your playstyle is definitly odd, I can't see any evidence of cheat and I watched the whole demo from when you came in to when you got banned.

For those who want to check, he comes in at round 8 when it's (ct)3-5(t).
The only thing that I found "suspicious" but seems pretty random was at round 11, around 116k tick I'd say, you were holding from CT banana push, and as the ennemis were coming closer and closer you shooted before they peeked. It's the only moment that looked suspicious to me but if we look your overall playstyle it just looks like you tend to randomly shoot spot.

If anyone can do also an analysis i'm open to discuss about it, but from my POV he's legit.

Offline Vulturan

• Gold Nova III
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 23 February 2021, 08:53:49 »
My style of play may look a bit strange because it is different from how people play at tournament matches and this is because I played this server more for fun than for victory, about this shoot it seems to me that I just dismissed a random shot in the hope that someone will come under my sight.

Offline steez

• Admin
  • Master Guardian I
    • View Profile
  • Email
« Reply #3 on: 23 February 2021, 09:09:12 »
One question just for clarification: what is the ban reason "(w)"? I mean, this should be clear in any case...

Offline Vulturan

• Gold Nova III
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 23 February 2021, 11:03:53 »
The ban reason (w) it's propably wallhack. But admin wrote only (w).

Offline dannyyjj

• Admin
  • Silver II
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 23 February 2021, 22:54:13 »
hi, as i can see while watching the demo, and even when i was in the same game as you, there was somethin really weird about some prefire that you made,
+ the fact that you were non steam player,
for me, you're still weird, but i'm sorry if you wasn't and if u're not a cheater,
i'm ok to unban you

best regards

Offline dannyyjj

• Admin
  • Silver II
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 23 February 2021, 22:54:50 »
and more the "w" reason of the ban was wallhack, but my "h" touch disfonctioned at the same moment

Offline Vulturan

• Gold Nova III
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 24 February 2021, 09:52:10 »
Thanks for unban.