Author Topic: Admin abuse  (Read 241 times)

Offline FuZe

• Gold Nova I
  • 0-0
    • View Profile
Admin abuse
« on: 07 February 2021, 15:03:30 »
I was muted permanent by silver yesterday, the reason was "toxic as fuck", i have evidences that i wasnt toxic, the only thing i said to silver was nice camp, and he started talking shit to me. Admins have to be fair, and even if you hate that person like silver hates me wich is obvious when he said on discord chat "you will never be admin", those feelings should not be higher than being a fair admin. Is not the first time that silver abuse his power of admin over me.

Offline KOT

• Head Admin
  • Global Elite
    • View Profile
  • Email
Re: Admin abuse
« Reply #1 on: 07 February 2021, 15:23:10 »
Silver have something to say?
We need to watch the demo, but I don't believe that he did it just like that, so there were reasons for this.

Offline FuZe

• Gold Nova I
  • 0-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 07 February 2021, 15:26:30 »
DEMO ARCHIVE: http://rus-server.com/demos/18246
Nice toxic, i just said nice camp bot and dumbass.

Offline SilverFN

• Admin
  • Gold Nova I
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 07 February 2021, 18:09:23 »
I'm glad u came to report the silence as intended so that we deal with ur toxicity at forum and see what is ur real problem against literally anyone who kills you.
First of all, ur the most player with comm' bans on server... i dont think anyone with 22 comm bans should act as victim here. u have been comm' blocked by 5 different admins with either being toxic against other players, spamming the damn mic and chat or verbal abusing others with mom "jokes"... 0 respect for other players is what lead 5 admins to block you 22 times !!! this is alone should show how low as a person u are.
2nd, i perma banned u to get on forum so we talk this out and solve this problem of yours on server since players including me had enough with ur BS abuses. So when on server, i killed u while hiding behind mid doors and u say "nice camp bot" then i say "u look and turned away like a bot" then toxic button is hit and u say "8-7 talking, i just check u dumbass" using the score to justify urself and a verbal abuse... then i told u i have lag spikes which why i have low score and even insane agreed and u said " OK STFU" and also telling insane im lying. there i said to myself this guy got problems, always getting comm' blocks and still didnt learn a thing, like how many warning does one needs to understand he should be respectful on server... so i decided to perma so we deal with this in other way and solve this once and for all.
so if u cant deal with a perma silence, u should start respecting and not abuse anyone on server cuz others had enough, then no admin will comm' ban you... 22 bans i think are more than enough as a warning for anyone. start a change with urself, then the ban will be lifted.
and as KOT said and he knows me well, i dont do these things to abuse just like that as u accused me to do in ur post, there are always reasons to it and this is the reason why.
« Last Edit: 07 February 2021, 18:13:18 by SilverFN »
Who controls the past controls the future; Who controls the present controls the past.

Offline FuZe

• Gold Nova I
  • 0-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 07 February 2021, 18:31:26 »
YES ban cuz why not

1/4 bans are from server when someone votebaned me and others people did it too
i don't know when i was toxic when hard banned me 4 times and of course you cuz why not.
Sorry for my english.

Offline SilverFN

• Admin
  • Gold Nova I
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 07 February 2021, 19:20:28 »
YES ban cuz why not

1/4 bans are from server when someone votebaned me and others people did it too
i don't know when i was toxic when hard banned me 4 times and of course you cuz why not.
Sorry for my english.
That mute with that specific reason was intended for you only for something u said on mic after i gagged you!
Again, dont act as the victim here cuz all evidence are against you, try something else... i recommend that u go read my previous reply again and understand it well and not try to run from it again or from ur own problem.
Who controls the past controls the future; Who controls the present controls the past.

Offline SlyBesker

• Global Moderator
  • Supreme Master
    • View Profile
  • Email
« Reply #6 on: 07 February 2021, 21:03:38 »
Must agree with SilverFN, I also heard your toxicity a lot. About 1-2 years ago you was OK but not now. You became very toxic FuZe... Think about it, you should change something in your comunicating maneer or you'll be perma-muted in real life too...