Poll

Voice chat on the Server?

English and Germany
Only English

Author Topic: Server rules / Voice chat  (Read 246 times)

Offline steez

• Admin
  • Master Guardian II
    • View Profile
  • Email
Server rules / Voice chat
« on: 08 January 2021, 11:05:29 »
Hey guys,
In the last days I noticed that there were some issues and conversations about the voice chat language allowed on the server.
Some say its english, others say english and german is allowed (in the voice, not in the text chat).
In my opinion, the most important 2-3 server rules could/should be shown (more often) in the chat window every few minutes. At the moment it feels like they are not very visible. This would make it easier for the admins to refer to these rules - and not so much discussion needs to go on! One could also introduce the rule with spawn camping after, lets say 1:30 min or something like that. There were a lot of kids in the last time camping a lot of the time.
For the voice chat, I personally prefer having only english (as it was the rule on the EU OaO, where many of us played) - because this is what most people understand. I dont like it so much if we talk german to each other, because many dont understand that. But thats just my personal opinion.

Keep it up!
Greetings - see you on the server

PS: Thumbs up for the new map choices with Inferno, Chache, etc.!

Offline KOT

• Head Admin
  • Global Elite
    • View Profile
  • Email
Re: Server rules / Voice chat
« Reply #1 on: 08 January 2021, 12:53:00 »
Before it was a German server, now with the advent of oao old players, many who do not understand German, I don’t know how better. We can create a vote here on the forum.

I'll think about how to make everyone see that the server language is only English.

Thumbs up for the new map choices with Inferno, Chache, etc.
appear in the vote only when the server has more than 20 players, if i make cach or inferno with a small number of players, then there will simply be no players on the server.

P.S created a vote in this thread!!

⇈⇈⇈ Vote all pls ⇈⇈⇈

added later 08.01.21 at 14:00

i maked a small update
http://www.rus-server.com/forum/index.php?topic=246.0

« Last Edit: 08 January 2021, 14:31:01 by KOT »